FERMA advanced Rimap workshop on ERM, Sustainability, and Supply Chain
We would like to tip everyone about FERMA’s upcoming event for Rimap alumni and risk professionals
with at least 3 years of experience!
Who can participate?
•Short and intensive, practical, and interactive:
◦ Part 0: self-reading books 5 and 6.
◦ Part 1: Workshop presentation – 5 May from 14:00 to 16:00.
◦ Part 2: Group work, from 6 May – 1 June. Different aims per working week.
◦ Part 3: Group presentation and Closing session, 5 June (each presentation of 30 minutes) from 10:00 to 14:30.
◦ Part 4: Optional presentation at FERMA Seminar 2023, 16-17 October.
◦Isabel Martínez Torre-Enciso, PhD., Non Executive Director and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Vice Dean.
◦Maurizio Castelli, CEO at Augustas Risk Services.
◦Simon Grima, PhD., University of Malta, Head of Insurance Department.
◦Annemarie Schouw, Manager Risk & Insurance Tata Steel Europe at Tata Steel.
• Identifying the risk in the value chain, in terms of ERM strategies.
•Determine strategies to address these risks.
•Ensure business continuity in value supply chain.
• Re-balancing sustainability in the value chain.
•Review risk management practices at operational, tactical and strategic level in the organisation to enhance its long-term resilience.
• Communicate ways to improve the ERM program and/or avoid/limit future sustainability and supply chain risks and be prepared for unpredicted or under-estimated events.
• Formulate and communicate these strategies to a board.
•To take candidates to a higher level of Strategic Risk management.
•To take candidates to a “Mature ERM (Enterprise-wide Risk Management)”
•To familiarize yourself with a mature and dynamic FERMA standard in risk management.
•To acquire knowledge on strategy, governance, sustainability and supply chain.
•To analyze the new position for risk managers as a support in decision making.
•To acquire skills and abilities at a specific advanced level that allow you to become necessary and highly valued collaborators in the decision-making processes of top management and boards of directors.
•Learning to relate and report to the board.
•Gain the advanced Rimap certification level and diploma (for Rimap certified) and a certificate of attendance (not Rimap certified).
•Work in-depth on a sustainability and supply chain Harvard case study.
•Working in a multicultural and multisectoral team of peers.
•Continuous feedback and coaching by the lecturers/mentors.
• 10 CPD points.
• Registrations close on 1 May at 12pm.
• Audience is limited to a maximum of 20 seats, allocated on a first-come, first served, although a waiting list is possible.
How to register?
*Please note that after completing the registration form, you will receive an email from LHWC to finalize the registration process.