Special COVID-19 – A European Risk Manager perspective on the coronavirus crisis
Five Risk Managers sharing good practices
Join us Tuesday, 28 APRIL, 16:00 CET
This webinar is part of our series of webinars
Organised by: FERMA and its member associations
Subject: FERMA is helping to insure that all the risk management associations in the European network are aware of the work of other members, so they can gain from each other’s knowledge and experience. Getting good information is critical for the risk manager, and no single source is complete.
In this webinar, five risk managers from key countries (Belgium, France, Italy, Sweden and Singapore), coming from different backgrounds and sectors will explain how they are currently facing the crisis. They will share good practices to navigate these turbulent times in an agile and pragmatic way. Their stories can help you identify, anticipate and tackle your immediate challenges and opportunities in order to get your organisation’s business quickly back on track.
Rimap points: 2 CPD points are granted to risk managers who are FERMA RIMAP certified.
- Alessandro De Felice, President of ANRA (Italian risk management association) and Chief Risk Officer at Prysmian Group
- François Beaume , VP, Risks and Insurance at Sonepar and in charge of Covid-19 taskforce at AMRAE (French risk management association)
- Gaetan Lefèvre, Group Risk, Insurance & Ethics Manager at CMI, FERMA Board Member and member of BELRIM (Belgian risk management association)
- Franck Baron, President of PARIMA (Risk Managers Community in Asia Pacific) and Group Deputy Director Risk Management & Insurance at International SOS
- Athina Pehrman, Group Risk Manager at Electrolux Professional Group and President from SWERMA (Swedish risk management association)
Why should you attend? It will help you to know:
- To which extent the risk manager is involved in the Covid-19 crisis management
- What are the best practices and recommendations to emerge stronger from this unique crisis situation.
- You will have the opportunity to ask your questions to Experts and leading Risk managers.
Format: Duration: 40 minutes (exchange) + Q&A (approximately 20 minutes).
Click here to access the replay of our first Covid-19 webinar on 15 April: How to manage the next wave of disruption? European Risk Managers and Experts from McKinsey exchanged and provided insight into the risks and disruption in the wake of COVID-19.
You are able to follow this second webinar without having participated to the first one. The content is new and it’s an exchange between risk managers for risk managers.